The purpose of this website is to bring Prescribing Information to the doctors in Blackpool. The benefits of presenting the information in this way (in addition to the email bulletins that are sent out periodically) are as follows:
- Easily accessible archive of Prescribing Information
- Searchable contents
- Rapid posting of new content is possible
- Option for users to subscribe to receive new content notification
To subscribe to the notifications available from this site you will need to use an News Reader. This is a program that will monitor this site in the background and will notify you when a new article or comment is posted (depending on your subscription.
We recommend the following readers:
- FeedReader for Windows PC (Free)
- Safari RSS for Macintosh (Included with OS X Tiger)
- Liferea for Linux (Free)
Once you have obtained and installed the appropriate software you will need to copy the New Articles link on the right under Subscribe into your reader. Your Reader will then check this site periodically for new content.
The New Articles subscription will notify you of new articles posted to the site.
|« Soluble Analgesics||Impact of the new Pharmacy Contract »|