This issue covers many topics including:
- Reinvigorating clinical audit
- Improving the quality of medical expert evidence
- Guidelines aid identification of community-associated MRSA
- Reforming the process of death certification
- Reducing antibiotic prescribing
- News in brief including electronic drug safety bulletin, easier access to clinical knowledge and support for smoking cessation)
Action: Clinicians will find some useful content in this issue of the CMO Update. Readers can opt to be notified by e-mail when future issues are published.