During July 2017 Clinical Knowledge Summaries were updated in the following areas.
The following topics were all reviewed:
- Angio-oedema and anaphylaxis
- Candida - oral
- Candida - skin
- Colic - infantile
- Conjunctivitis - allergic
- Conjunctivitis - infective
- Dyspepsia - pregnancy-associated
- Dyspepsia - proven functional
- Dyspepsia - proven peptic ulcer
- Dyspepsia - unidentified cause
- Eczema - atopic
- Herpes simplex - genital
- Paronychia - acute
- Pruritus vulvae
- Shoulder Pain
- Venous eczema and lipodermatosclerosis
The majority of topics have undergone reviews and minor restructures.
The most significant changes are the expansion of assessment recommendations for Infantile Colic and the recommendations on primary care management and referral in the Dyspepsia topics.
Action: Clinicians who see patients with any of these conditions may find the new and updated information useful when reviewing current clinical practice.
|« NICE Guidance - July 2017||Hepatitis B added to Routine Immunisation Schedule »|