There are several ways to subscribe to this website.
Firstly, you can register and subscribe to receive email notifications of updates. If you register with the site you will have greater control over your subscription. By registering you will be able to:
- subscribe to individual categories
- select plaintext or html email format
- select summary or full email content
Once registered you can manage your subscription and update your individual email profile.
You can also submit your email to be notified of new posts without registering but you will have none of the options above. You can register in this way using the section at the bottom of this paragraph. (Note: This section will be missing if you are already registered and logged in)
GDPR, or General Data Protection Regulations, are the updated and extended data protection regulations and they come into effect from 25 May 2018. In order to comply with GDPR, I need to let you know:
- Your email will be stored for the purpose of sending you email notifications from this site only
- Your address will never be sold or passed to external organisations
- Your details will be retained, if you enter your email address in the form, until you unsubscribe
- Your details will be retained, if you enter you register with the site, until you request your record to be delete
- Your details and the site email are not used to generate tracking datasets
Secondly, there are programs and services (often called Aggregators or News Readers) that check website like this on a regular basis for new content and articles. You will need to use the following link to point your software at this address:
Some examples of these programs have been mentioned in a previous article.
Finally, you can manually check back each day to check for new posts. But all of the options above are designed to notify you when there is a new post to save you time checking here each and every day. The choice is yours!